A self-catering holiday cottage accommodating up to 7 people, situated between Throwley Hall and Throwley Moor Farms on the Throwley Estate, in an open aspect overlooking the Manifold Valley.
Cottage facilities include:
- Lounge with open beams and an open fire, TV and comfy sofas
- Fully equipped kitchen/diner with cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer/drier
- Ground floor shower and wc
- Family bathoom
- Spacious level lawns with BBQ, tables and benches
- Off road parking for 2-3 cars
The bedroom accommodation comprises:
- One double room with wash basin
- One twin room (2ft 6″ single beds)
- One double plus one single room (space also for guest bed/cot for a child which can be provided on request)
Dogs are allowed – for an extra £10 each. Please note, this is a livestock area and dogs must be kept under your control.
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required when booking. Payments are accepted by bank transfer, cheques (please make payable to ‘Throwley Hall’) and card.
Cot and high chair is provided. All linen and towels are included in the price.