Throwley Moor Farmhouse
A spacious Victorian Farmhouse built from local limestone, providing accommodation for up to 13 people (plus 2 cots) on the tops of the Manifold Valley.
Please note: this is a working farm where there may be some farming activity.
The facilities include:
- TV/Games lounge with open fire
- Sitting room with TV, DVD player, CD/radio and open fire
- Fully equipped kitchen/diner with large electric cooker, microwave and dishwasher
- Pantry with large fridge and chest freezer, store cupboard
- Laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer and sink unit
- Ground floor wc and shower
- Upstairs is a family bathroom and separate shower/wc
The bedroom accommodation comprises:
- One double room with sink unit, shaving point and wc
- One family room with a double plus one single bed, sink unit and shaving point
- One family room with a double bed and two single beds
- One bedroom with four single beds (two of which can be zipped together to make a large double)
- Large south facing lawn and patio with BBQ, tables and benches
Dogs are allowed – for an extra £20 each. Please note, this is a livestock area and dogs must be kept under your control.
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required when booking. Payments are accepted by bank transfer, cheques (please make payable to ‘Throwley Hall’) and card.
Two cots and high chairs are provided. All linen and towels are included in the price.